About Me

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

FIJI

Hmm.. Okay, I've got it.

Since we are allowed to talk about anything in this week's blog, I would like to write about a place in the world that I would like to visit.

I think that the best place in the world to visit is probably Figi. Figi is a country with over 300 islands, in the South Pacific. I think that Fiji is so great because it is so beautiful. Fiji is mainly known for its beaches. The beaches in Fiji are simply just breathtaking. I love beaches, I think that they are the most fun place to be (and I can get tan which is VERY RARE), and they just make vacations so much more fun.

On the beaches and near the beaches, there are beach houses. Spending a vacation in a beach house on the because is a lot better than spending it a hotel. I don't usually like hotels, I think that they take away the point of a vacation because you can't access the beach easily. 

Living in Fiji would probably get old, but staying on a vacation for a week definitely wouldn't.



1 comment:

  1. I want to visit Fiji too! I love swimming in beaches!

    ReplyDelete