About Me

Friday, April 28, 2017

ENDINGS AND BEGINNINGS

As you may know.. The year is about to end.

I have been in the same school for 9 years, and it's ending in around 3 weeks.

So, the end of the year. Firstly we have community hour(s). So far I have done 40 minutes out of the hour that I'm supposed to do, and I'm going to do the last 20 minutes on Tuesday. Next, our proficiency test. A proficiency test is a test that we have for math class where it's everything that we have learned in math class for the past 2 years, but our math teacher said it's easy. After our proficiency test, we have Camp MacLean. I already wrote about camp one of my first posts, but basically, it is an overnight camp where we do lot's of fun activities, and I'm very excited to go. After camp is graduation rehersal, finals for all subjects, and then the last day of school. Finally.

After school, I just have more school. Summer school. I'm not failing any classes or anything, I actually have straight A's, but I am doing optional summer school to get it out of the way so I don't have to do it during the school year, and those classes are health and public speaking. Yes, I know, two awful classes, but it will just make my life easier during the year.

I honestly can't believe all of this is happening now.

No comments:

Post a Comment