About Me

Saturday, April 8, 2017

TRIBUTE?

Usually, tributes are for dead people, but thankfully no one in my life has died yet, so I will make a tribute for an alive person who hopefully will stay alive for a long time.

Many of my friends came and left throughout the years, but one particular friend never did. Not just a friend, more of a best friend. We've been through mostly ups, some downs, and we're just as close, maybe even closer, after around 5 whole years.

There are lots and lots of memories. From falling off a hoverboard, to falling on a cheese stick, to giving me a black eye, to throwing little girls over fences because their fence wouldn't open during extremely dangerous weather. :)

I think that the main reason that I wrote a tribute to my friend is because, even when I don't want to smile she makes me smile, and I can always be myself around her.

So here is my tribute to Jessica, my best friend, who is not dead, and hopefully I won't have to write one for someone who is dead for a long time.


No comments:

Post a Comment