About Me

Thursday, November 17, 2016

THANKSGIVING THANKFULNESS

        Currently, I am sitting in my hard chair in Mrs. Joyner's room thinking about what I am grateful for. When I was younger, I would say how i'm thankful for some pink barbie dolls or my playhouse, but thinking about it now that i'm older, I am realizing all of the more important things that I am grateful for.
  1. I am grateful for my mom-who never fails to make me happy, especially when she does little things that make me smile.
  2. I'm grateful for my dog-he always keeps me company, especially when I have no one to talk to, he's always there. :)
  3. I am thankful for I health-I am thankful that I can choose to eat whatever i'd like, and also be able to play any sport i'd like.
  4. I'm grateful for my phone-without my phone, I would be very bored. A lot.
  5. I'm grateful for my siblings-even though they can be very annoying at times, I love them dearly.
  6. I'm grateful for my home, especially my own room-if I had to share it with one of my brothers I don't know what i'd do.
  7. I'm grateful for all of my true friends-the ones that are there for me no matter what, especially my two best friends Jess and Alex.
  8. I'm grateful for my clothes-I'm grateful that I have so much clothes, especially my new pink one.
  9. I'm grateful for my teachers-they always help me when I'm confused, especially in Math and Spanish.
  10. And finally, I'm grateful for my life-I couldn't ask for a better one.

No comments:

Post a Comment